With the meteoric rise of ICOs, the questionable incentives and regulatory pitfalls of such offerings are becoming abundantly obvious. Yet, raising money from a global crowd by selling tokens is here to stay.
Neufund CEO Zoe Adamovicz explains their approach to blockchain crowdfunding. By putting tokens backed by actual equity on a blockchain, they allow sales that protect investors and are accessible to non-token-based projects.
Neufund is creating a platform to allow companies to sell tokens backed by actual company equity.
Topics in this episode
- Neufund’s thesis of the revolutionary implications of token equity
- The difference between ICOs and Equity Token Offerings (ETO)
- Why from a regulatory perspective ETOs are uncomplicated
- How Neufund’s token Neumarks serves to build a community
- How the Initial Capital Building Mechanism is bootstrapping the ecosystem
- The long-term vision of creating a global stock market